Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am a collector....

I am a collector of hobbies. I actually consider it an addiction. As a stay at home mom you would think that I have all the time in the world to learn new crafts and hobbies but alas, I do not! But, I do try. I try hard. So in an attempt to bring organization to my world and to also enjoy all the things I learn on a daily basis I am creating this blog. We will see how it goes. It will most likely be a slow process but I hope that I can collect all the great things I have learned and found on and off the net and put them in one place.
There is a forum on this site that Id like to use as a suggestion box or Q&A. If your reading this and you think there is something that may interest me or you are interested in but haven't had the time to learn about it, start a thread. HOWEVER, I do not appreciate spams. Be kind.
I will start to upload some pictures of what I have done so far and links to things that I have come across. Things that I believe are interesting. From cooking to pyrography from gardening to sewing lets see what we can compile. Happy hobbying.

No comments:

Post a Comment